Vision & Values
Grace Hospital is owned and operated by the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority.
To co-ordinate and deliver safe and caring services that promote health and well-being.
Healthy People. Vibrant Communities. Care for All.
- Dignity – as a reflection of the self-worth of every person
- Care – as an unwavering expectation of every person
- Respect – as a measure of the importance of every person
- Innovation – that fosters improved care, health and well-being
- Excellence – as a standard of our care and service
- Stewardship – of our resources, knowledge and care