We encourage visitors! Visits from family members and friends brighten the day for patients. You can inquire about patient locations and room numbers at the Inquiry/Switchboard Desk located at the Admitting area, or there is a dedicated internal phone on the wall of the main lobby that will connect you with the Inquiry/Switchboard Desk.
- Medical / Surgical Units
8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Surgical Daycare
6:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Intensive Care Unit
Open 24 hours – Only to immediate family (or person designated by the patient), length of visit may vary.
- Recovery Room
Visitors are not permitted.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
- Please treat all patients and hospital staff with respect and courtesy.
- Please assist with the control of noise and number of visitors. Lounges are available on most floors.
- Please avoid bringing flowers and balloons, as individuals in the immediate environment may suffer from allergies / sensitivities.
- Please refrain from wearing strong scents, as some individuals may suffer from allergies / sensitivities.
- Visitors must respect our patient’s right to privacy.
- Sleeping in a patient’s room may be considered following consultation with the patient and care providers.
- Adult supervision of young children is required.
Dayrooms / Lounges:
For patients who are mobile and may have more than two visitors, there are dayrooms / lounges located at the south and north ends of each of the patient units.