Questions, Concerns & Feedback
Your good health is our priority. As the patient, you have every right to ask questions about your care, and share your concerns with us.
For questions / concerns, here’s the process:
- Speak with any member of your health care team. They’re here to help!
- If they can’t answer your questions they will connect you with the person who can.
If you want further information:
- Ask to speak with the Clinical Manager. On evenings and weekends, ask for the Facility Patient Care Manager.
- For issues that cannot be resolved with the Clinical Manager:
- Speak with the Patient Relations Officer. They are an advocate for patients and families. Call internal extension #70318, or externally at 204-837-0318.
- If you are unsatisfied with Grace Hospital’s response you are welcome to call the WRHA Complaints Line at 204-926-7825.