For information regarding COVID-19 or to determine if you should be tested, please call Health Links at 204-788-8200
EDUCATION CLASSES: All classes are postponed until further notice.
Please note if you are a current patient of AWW, all appointments are being booked by phone.
For the most up to date COVID-19 information, please Click Here
If you have an appointment coming up, a provider will call you to assess and offer appropriate solutions that meet your care needs.
If you are in need of a medication refill, please contact your pharmacy and request that they fax a refill request to our office.
ACCESS Winnipeg West Walk-In Connected Care Clinic
Hours of operation:
Weekends & Holidays: 0900-1600
*If you were told to self-isolate please follow the instructions closely that have been given to you.
For more information on self-isolation, please Click Here.
- WRHA Primary Care sites, including Access Winnipeg West Primary Care, will prioritize patients who experience complex health issues and barriers to service that can be best supported through the coordinated services of an interdisciplinary team.
- Primary Care is the provision of integrated, accessible health care services by clinicians who are addressing a large majority of personal health care needs, developing a sustainable partnership with clients, and practicing in the context of family and community.
- The Access Winnipeg West Primary Care team will consist of many disciplines including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Primary Care Nurses, a Dietitian, Clinical Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Pharmacist, Mental Health Counsellor, and Midwives.
- Prioritized patients will reside in our community areas (Assiniboine South, St. James Assiniboia and Headingley) and must not already have access to a regular Primary Care/Family Provider (Physician or Nurse Practitioner).
- The Access Winnipeg West Primary Care Clinic may also consider any patients who don’t have a primary care provider and have recently been discharged from Hospital or are frequent visitors to hospital emergency departments.
- Residents who live within catchment who already have a Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner may be eligible to be seen by other members of the team including Dietitian, Occupational Therapist or Clinical Psychologist.
- Residents within Winnipeg West or Headingley who are looking for a Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner are encouraged to register with the Family Doctor Finders at 204-786-7111 or register online.
For more information, please contact the clinic directly at 204-940-8724.