- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Entrance located on Pearl McGonigal Way
- Phone: 204-837-0157
If you suspect poisoning, phone 1-855-7POISON (776-4766).
When do I go to the Emergency Department?
If you think it’s urgent, go immediately to the Emergency Department or dial 911 for an ambulance. Go to an Emergency Department for any of the following:
- Chest pain
- Deep cut
- Foreign body in the eyes or ears
- High fever in an infant or toddler
- Head injury
- Heart attack
- Major trauma
- Severe bleeding
- Severe difficulty in breathing
- Signs of serious infection