Grace Hospital Auditorium renamed the Jeffrey A. Coleman Auditorium after long standing Grace Hospital Foundation board member and chair
- Main floor lobby renovated to include the opening of Cafe Pearl (named after the Honourable Pearl McGonigal)
- Grace Hospital Gift Shop renovated and relocated to the corridor between the Main Lobby and Emergency Department
- Grace Hospital Chapel was renamed to the Grace Hospital Sanctuary and relocated to the Ground Floor.
- 40-bed Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Program relocates from Seven Oaks General Hospital to 4 North at Grace Hospital.
- Adult Medical Clinic relocates from Dorothy Wood Building to the front of Grace Hospital in the old Emergency Department.
- Sliced cheese added to Staff Appreciation BBQ
Edward & Marjorie Danylchuk Centre (housing the 35,000 square foot Emergency Department) opens.
Grace Hospital Tower Upgrade Project Complete.
Construction begins on Access St. James Inc.
School of Nursing building renamed the Dorothy Wood Building in honour of an instructor with 40 years of service to the school.
Grace Hospice opens to provide home-like care to people in the last three months of life.